Not all things are created equal so you can’t treat your intimate products the way you do with other things. It’s important to keep them clean so you don’t spread bacteria to yourself. Cleaning an intimate product properly is very important for your health and safety. If you look after them and keep them clean they will last much longer!
Water (Eau), Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrace (Parfum)
If product is electrical, unplug before cleansing. If battery operated, remove batteries and replace battery cover. Apply Cleaner generouly to product surface, being careful to avoid battery cover, wipe with damp cloth. No rinsing necessary.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- May cause irritation, if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If condition continues, consult a physician.
- Keep out of children.
- Tested & proven effective in reducing 99 % three major microorganisms/Staphylococcus Aureas/Pseudomonas Aeruginosa/Escherchia Coli
- Contains NO HARSH SOAPS or artificial colors which could harm you or your intimate products
- Size: 8 Fl. Oz. bottle
- Product: Anti-bacterial cleanser
- Manufacturer No: AC0008
- UPC: 687847057000, 687847056997, 687847056058