7 Ways to Prevent Razor Burns on Your Pubic Area
There are plenty of ways to prevent razor burns. Everyone’s skin needs to be treated delicately, but how do you know which of these ways will work best? There’s only one way to find out, and that is to try various routines and since you know your skin best, try one, or all, of them to see if it works for you or not.
That all being said, here are the seven things most common with treating and preventing razor burns.
- Regularly exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells
- Before shaving, apply a lubricant, such as a pre-shave oil
- Avoid the temptation to pull your skin tightly while shaving
- Shave in the direction that the hair grows
- Shave with light and short strokes
- Shave with a trusted shaving cream
- Use an aftershave that works well with your skin
Stay with us at IntiMD for more tips, tricks, hacks, and other benefits to shaving, intimate care, increasing your pheromones, intimate toys, intimate care, and a whole lot more.
Be sure to follow IntiMD on Instagram, Tiktok and all our other social media accounts for more.